Audio multitasking during FM radio

Kommentare

3 Kommentare

• Michele
    Michele

You are right I have discovered only now, and I open the same request

• Larry Bejcar
    Larry Bejcar

I started with the service desk, and it was a lengthy process to arrive at the conclusion you just described - with the reason that the it's a priority issue of the different sources of audio.

This limitation should at least be noted in the manual - and I would further argue that the current state of affairs is counter to most user's expectations - map directions SHOULD interrupt FM audio.

I"ll be re-posting this under it's own heading as well. The service desk experience was very frustrating.

• Michele
    Michele

Personally I really believe that the page https://www.sena.com/product/20s/ is misleading, and on my opinion, the page gives wrong information.

In this paragraphs

"Sena 20S Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S’ universal intercom is the perfect solution. Now audio features won’t interrupt each other but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Enrich your ride with interweaving audio sources."

this is not the case for the phone with the GPS functionality.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.