• Gefolgt von 0 Benutzer
  • Stimmen 1
  • Abonnements 243

Aktivitätsübersicht

Neueste Aktivität von Alex-Sena-Support
  • Alex-Sena-Support

Alex - Sena Support hat einen Kommentar hinterlassen

Offizieller Kommentar

This helmet is a bit tricky for fitting a comms device. You will probably have to use a 3M to adhere the device or the universal clamp and tinker with its fitment. As long as the base of the helmet...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

You might want to check your EQ settings on the SENA app and on your phone if you have that feature. If you have an iPhone, make sure to set your BT device to headset or speaker as its "device." I ...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Il semble s'agir d'un problème avec le firmware Android actuel, car je viens de tester cela sur nos appareils Android internes et sur mon appareil iOS personnel. Assurez-vous que votre paramètre p...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Hello,  can you give me the ticket number you originally submitted so i can review it? you can respond to the new ticket i created as well.

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Veuillez consulter le ticket que j'ai créé pour vous et me fournir une photo du numéro de série de votre appareil à l'arrière, afin que je puisse vous fournir le micrologiciel correct et à jour.

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Hello,Our products are not affected by the new ECE 22.06 certification. The ECE 22.06 is a regulation that sets updated safety standards for motorcycle helmets, including more rigorous testing for ...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Hello,What phone do you have? if its an android please make sure the sena camera app is fully updated. as this has been a reported issue, and the solution found was most of our customers had the se...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Hello, We usually tend to replace defective items under warranty. For example, as of today's date, June 20, 2024, items bought on or before June 20, 2022, would either be out of warranty or today w...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Hello, That is rather strange, but usually when the helmet is plugged into the magnet charging cable, it automatically resets the Wi-Fi adapter on the Impulse by default and per standard process. S...

• Alex-Sena-Support

Offizieller Kommentar

Hello, this is a failed battery, how long have you had it? if it was a recent purchase after 6/20/2022 the device last day for warranty would be today. I created a ticket for you to submit a image ...