- Peel off the cover of the hook and loop fastener for attachable boom microphone to expose the adhesive tape. Then, attach the fasteners on the inside surface of the left external shell.
- Attach the attachable boom microphone mounting plate to the hook and loop fastener
- Make sure that the microphone’s receiver is located near your mouth.
- Adjust the head of the microphone so that the tab is facing away from your mouth.
- Align the arrows on the microphone and speaker cables and insert the microphone cable into the speaker cable.
- Insert the speaker connector into the speaker port to connect it to the main unit.
- Close the cover of the speaker cable to lock the cable to the port. The speaker cable is now fixed to the main unit.
- After you install the attachable boom microphone, make sure you reinstall the helmet’s internal padding.
- You can use the boom microphone holder after attaching the hook and loop fastener for boom microphone holder on it to ensure secure installation
- After connecting the microphone and speaker cable, store any excess cable behind the internal padding of helmet to prevent wires from becoming damaged.
CAUTION: When you remove the headset, make sure that you first detach the speaker cable from the main unit. Then, it is safe to remove the main unit from the clamp unit.