Pairing with Other 10R Headsets for Intercom Conversation
1. Turn on the two 10R headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-tone single beep and the voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two headsets A or B and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two 10R headsets A
and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the 10R will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairing between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served ’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.
Pairing with Other Sena Headset Models for Intercom Conversation
The 10R can be paired with all other Sena headset models such as the 20S, SMH10 and the SMH5 for intercom conversation. Please follow the same procedure as above to pair with these headset models.