Pairing 10R headsets for Intercom:
1. Turn on the two 10R headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-tone single beep and the voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two headsets A or B and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two 10R headsets A
and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the 10R will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairing between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served ’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.