Second Mobile Phone Pairing - Second Mobile Phone, GPS, and SR10
Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
1. To pair the second mobile phone, press and hold the Front Button for 5 seconds until the red LED flashes red rapidly and you hear voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the Rear Button again, then the LED flashes blue rapidly and you will hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena 10U in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that the pairing has completed and the 10U is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
1. If you have two audio (A2DP) devices connected to your headset then the audio from one device will interrupt the audio from the other device. For example, if you are playing music from the primary mobile phone, then it can be interrupted by playing music from the secondary mobile
phone and vice versa.
2. You have to use a motorcycle specific GPS, which transmits turn-by-turn voice instructions to the headset by Bluetooth. Most automotive GPS systems do not have this feature.
3. The Sena SR10 is a Bluetooth two-way radio adapter for group communication, and uses Hands-Free Profile. The incoming audio from the two-way radio via SR10 is heard in the background while having an intercom conversation or a mobile phone call.
4. The GPS navigation or a radar detector could be connected to the SR10 by wire. The GPS voice instruction or the radar detector alarm is also heard in the background via SR10 while having an intercom conversation or a phone call. Please refer to the SR10 User’s Guide for details.