You can quickly make a phone call by using the voice speed dial menu.
1. To enter into the voice speed dial menu, double tap the Rear Button and you will hear a mid-toned single beep and a voice prompt, “Speed dial”.
2. Move the Joystick up or down to navigate between the menus. You will hear prompts for each menu item.
3. Tap the Rear Button to select a voice menu among the followings:
(1) Last number redial
(2) Speed dial 1
(3) Speed dial 2
(4) Speed dial 3
4. After selecting the last number redial menu, you will hear a voice prompt, “Last number redial”. Then, to redial the last phone call number, tap the Rear Button.
5. To call one of the speed dials, move the Joystick up or down to navigate between the menus until you hear a voice prompt, “Speed dial (#)”. Then, tap the Rear Button.
6. If you want to exit the speed dial immediately, move the Joystick up or down until you hear voice prompt, “Cancel”, and tap the Rear Button. If you do not press any button within 15 seconds, the 10U will exit the voice speed dial menu and go back to stand-by mode.
1. Make sure that you connect the mobile phone and the headset to use the speed dial function.
2. You need to assign speed dial numbers before using the speed dial (please refer to section 14.1, “Assigning Speed Dial”).