- When you have an incoming mobile phone call during an intercom conversation, you will hear a ring tone. You can choose whether to 1) answer the mobile phone call and stop the intercom conversation, or 2) reject the phone call and stay on the intercom conversation.
- To answer the phone call and stop the intercom conversation, tap the Jog Dial or the Phone Button. The VOX Phone feature does not work if you are connected to intercom. When you hang up the phone call, the intercom will automatically be recovered.
- To reject the phone call and stay on the intercom conversation, press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep.
Unlike other motorcycle Bluetooth headsets, this prevents a user from being dropped out of an intercom conversation by an incoming mobile call.
- When you have an incoming intercom call during a mobile phone call, you will hear 4 high toned beeps, alerting you that there is an incoming intercom call. You will also hear a voice prompt, “Intercom requested”. In this case, the intercom call does not override the mobile call because intercom has lower priority than mobile call. You have to hang up the mobile phone call to make or receive an intercom call.
- You can have a three-way conference phone call by adding an intercom friend to the mobile phone conversation. During a mobile phone conversation, tap the Jog Dial to invite one of the intercom friends to the mobile phone line. To disconnect the intercom first and go back to your private mobile phone call, terminate the intercom by tapping the Jog Dial. To end the mobile phone call first and maintain the intercom conversation, press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds, or tap the Phone Button, or wait for the person on the mobile phone line to end the call.