Mobile Phone Pairing
1. Turn on the headset and press the (R) Button for 5 seconds until you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the headset in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the headset is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the headset saying “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the headset will return to stand-by mode.