You can set the configuration of the headset by the voice menu instruction as below.
- To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold either the (L) Button or the (R) Button for 10 seconds until you hear high-tone double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
- Press the (L) Button to navigate through the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu items as below.
- You can enable or disable the feature or execute the command by tapping the (R) Button.
- If none of the buttons is pressed within 10 seconds, the Snowtalk will exit the configuration and goes back to stand-by.
- If you want to exit the configuration immediately, press the (L) Button until you hear a voice prompt “Exit configuration”, and tap the (R) Button
The voice prompt for each menu item is as below: