Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
- Press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
- Tap the (+) Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
- Search for Bluetooth devices on the second mobile phone. Select the Sena 10Upad in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
- Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
- The mobile phone confirms that the pairing has completed and the 10Upad is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.