Making and Answering Calls
1. When you have an incoming call, simply tap the (R) Button to answer.
2. To end a call, press and hold the (R) Button for 1 second until you hear a beep, or wait for the caller to end the call.
3. To reject a call, press the (R) Button for 1 second until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
4. There are several ways to make a phone call:
• Enter numbers on your mobile phone keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
• Press and hold the (R) Button for 1 second in stand-by mode to activate the voice dialer of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing feature must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instruction.
• To redial the last number, press and hold the (R) Button for 3 seconds in stand-by mode until you hear a high-tone single beep.