You can start sharing music with an intercom friend using Bluetooth stereo music during a two-way intercom conversation.
- To start or terminate sharing music, press and hold the (L) Button during an intercom conversation.
- You and your intercom friend will listen to or terminate shared music.
- To track forward, press and hold the (R) Button for 2 seconds. To track backwards, press and hold the (L) Button for 2 seconds.
- Both you and your intercom friend can remotely control music playback during music sharing such as track forward and track back.
- When you are making or receiving a phone call during music sharing, the function will be paused. 3. Music sharing only works when the two headsets are only a few yards apart. For example, you can share music with your friend while riding a cable car together.