Three-Way Conference Phone Call with Intercom Users
- When you have an incoming mobile phone call during an intercom conversation, you will hear a ring tone. You can choose whether to 1) answer the mobile phone call and stop the intercom conversation, or 2) reject the phone call and stay on the intercom conversation.
- To answer the phone call and stop the intercom conversation, tap the (R) Button. When you hang up the phone call, the intercom will be automatically recovered.
- To reject the phone call and stay on the intercom conversation, press the (R) Button for 1 second until you hear a beep.
- When you have an incoming intercom call during a mobile phone call, you will hear 4 high tone beeps, alerting you that there is an incoming intercom call. You will also hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom requested”. In this case, the intercom call does not override the mobile phone call because intercom has lower priority than mobile call. You have to hang up the mobile phone call to receive an intercom call.
- You can make an intercom call to the intercom friend by tapping the (L) Button to form a three-way conference call with the person on the mobile phone line. To disconnect the intercom first and go back to your private mobile phone call, terminate the intercom by tapping the (L) Button. To end the mobile phone call first and maintain the intercom conversation, press the (R) Button for one second.