1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Double tap the (+) Button then you will hear the voice prompt, “Multipoint pairing”.
3. If you want to pair a second mobile phone, search for the Bluetooth device on your mobile phone, and select Sena SMH10R in the list of devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SMH10R is ready to use. You will hear the voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
If you want to pair a GPS by multipoint pairing, search for the Bluetooth device on the GPS screen, and select Sena SMH10R
at step 3.