Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. When you have an incoming call, simply press the (+) Button to answer the call.
2. You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if Voice Activated Phone Answering, VOX phone is enabled. (Refer to “Enabling/Disabling Voice Activated Phone Answering” for details.)
3. To end a call, press and hold the (+) Button for 2 seconds until you hear a mid-tone single beep, or wait for the called person to end the call.
4. To reject a call, press and hold the (–) Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
5. There are several ways to make a phone call:
• Enter numbers on your mobile phone keypad and make a call.
Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
• Press and hold the (+) Button for 3 seconds in stand-by mode
until you hear a high tone single beep to activate the voice dialing
of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing feature must be
available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile phone manual
for further instruction.
• To redial the last number, press and hold the (–) Button for 3
seconds in stand-by mode until you hear a high tone single beep.
You will hear a voice prompt saying “Last number redial”.