Pairing a Sena headset or a non-Sena headset.
Here is how to pair a Sena headset or a non-Sena headset to the Sena Prism:
1. On the Sena Prism, navigate to the Settings menu by pressing the Mode button.
2. Press the Shot button once to select the Settings menu.
3. While in the Settings menu, press the Mode button to cycle through the different settings options.
4. Press the Shot button to select the settings item that shows the Device icon.
5. Press the Menu button to cycle to the Headset Pairing option.
6. Press the Shot button to select Headset pairing. The LED on the Prism will start flashing red and blue.
7. To pair a Sena headset to the Prism, place the Sena headset into intercom pairing mode.
8. Wait for the devices to pair together.
10. When the Sena headset is paired to the Prism, you will hear the voice prompt say “Prism connected, Setting mode”.
9. To pair a non-Sena headset to the Prism, use the same steps to place the Prism into Headset Pairing mode followed by placing the non-Sena headset into mobile phone pairing mode.
11. Depending on the non-Sena headset, you may hear the voice prompt say “Prism connected, Setting mode” when the non-Sena headset is paired to the Prism.