Pairing an iPhone or an Android smartphone to the Prism to use the Prism Smartphone App.
Here is how to pair an iPhone or an Android smartphone to the Sena Prism to use the Prism Smartphone App:
1. On the Prism, press the Mode button to navigate to the Settings menu.
2. Press the Shot button on the Prism once to select the Settings menu.
3. While in the Settings menu, press the Mode button to cycle through the different settings options.
4. Press the Shot button to select the settings item that shows the Device icon.
5. Press the Mode button to cycle to Smartphone pairing.
6. Press the Shot button once to select Smartphone pairing. The LED on the Prism will start flashing red and blue.
7. On your smartphone, navigate to the Bluetooth menu within the Settings menu. Before proceeding, make sure that the Bluetooth functionality is enabled on your smartphone.
8. While the Prism is in Smartphone Pairing mode, wait for the Prism to appear on the list of Bluetooth devices.
9. Select the Prism when it appears in the list of Bluetooth devices.
10. Wait for the devices to pair together.