Mobile Phone Pairing - Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Stereo Device
1. Press and hold the Phone Button for 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena Tufftalk in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the Tufftalk is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the Tufftalk will return to stand-by mode.
1. If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a mobile phone is disconnected, tap the Phone Button to recover the Bluetooth connection immediately.
2. If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a media player is disconnected, press the Jog Dial for 1 second to recover the Bluetooth connection and play.