1. When you have an incoming mobile phone call during an intercom conversation, you will hear a ringtone. You can choose whether to 1) answer the mobile phone call and stop the intercom
conversation, or 2) reject the phone call and stay on the intercom conversation.
1) To answer the phone call and stop the intercom conversation, tap the Phone Button or the Jog Dial. The VOX Phone feature does not work if you are connected to intercom. When you hang
up the phone call, the intercom will automatically be recovered.
2) To reject the phone call and stay on the intercom conversation, press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep.
2. When you have an incoming intercom call during a mobile phone call, you will hear 4 high toned beeps, alerting you that there is an incoming intercom call. You will also hear a voice prompt, “Intercom requested”. In this case, the intercom call does not override the mobile call because intercom has lower priority than mobile call. You have to hang up the mobile phone call to make or
receive an intercom call.
3. You can have a three-way conference phone call by adding an intercom friend to the mobile phone conversation. During a mobile phone conversation, tap the Jog Dial to invite one of the intercom friends to the mobile phone line. To disconnect the intercom first and go back to your private mobile phone call, terminate the intercom by tapping the Jog Dial. To end the mobile phone call first and maintain the intercom conversation, tap the Phone Button, or press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds, or wait for the person on the mobile phone line to end the call.