Seek and Save
“Seek” is the function that searches for station to station frequencies. To use the “Seek” function, please follow the procedure below:
1. Double tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to search up or down the station dial.
2. If the tuner finds a station while searching frequencies, it stops the seek function.
3. To save the current station, press and hold the Center Button for 3 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Preset (#)”.
4. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button in order to select which preset number you want for that specific station. You can save up to 10 preset stations. (You may cancel the preset operation by waiting approximately 10 seconds. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”. You can also tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button until you hear “Cancel”. Tap the Center Button to confirm cancellation. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”.)
5. To save the current station, press the (+) Button for 1 second. You will then hear a voice prompt, “Save preset (#)”.
6. To delete the saved station in the preset number, press the (-) Button for 1 second. You will then hear a voice prompt, “Delete preset (#)”.
1. You can save FM stations to presets before using FM radio. Connect the SF2 to your PC and open the Sena Device Manager. It allows you to save up to 10 FM station frequency presets on the SF2 settings menu. You may do the same operation by using the Sena SF Utility App.
2. You can still answer an incoming phone call and intercom while listening to the FM radio.