Group Intercom allows you to instantly create a multi-way intercom of up to eight participants. You can create and start Group Intercom through your Sena Smartphone App.
1. Start your Sena Smartphone App and go to ‘Group Setting’ under ‘Group Intercom’.
2. Browse your friends, and select up to seven other people you want to group with.
3. Check your friends and press ‘Save to My SRL’ on the screen.
4. Press 'Connect' on the screen or tap the (+) Button and the (-) Button simultaneously to begin Group Intercom.
5. When all of the Bluetooth system are connected together, everyone will hear the voice prompt, “Group Intercom connected”.
6. To terminate Group Intercom, tap the (+) Button and the (-) Button simultaneously during Group Intercom. You will hear a voice prompt, “Group intercom terminated”.
To use Group Intercom with more than four participants, you must enable Eight-way Intercom.