You can set the configuration of the SRL by the voice menu instruction as below.
1. To enter into voice configuration menu, press the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear high-toned double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item as below.
3. You can enable the feature or execute the command by tapping the Center Button, or disable the feature by tapping the Center Button.
4. If any button is not pressed within 10 seconds, the SRL will exit the configuration and go back to stand-by.
5. If you want to exit the configuration immediately, tap the (-) Button and you will hear a voice prompt, “Exit configuration”, and tap the Center Button.
The voice prompt for each menu item is as below:
(1) Phone pairing
(2) Second mobile phone pairing
(3) GPS pairing
(4) Phone selective pairing
(5) Media selective pairing
(6) Delete all pairings
(7) Remote control pairing
(8) Universal intercom pairing
(9) Factory reset
(10) Exit configuration