Assigning Speed Dial Presets
You can assign phone numbers for speed dialing through the Sena Device Manager or the Sena Smartphone App. Please visit the Sena Bluetooth website at www.sena.com for more information.
Using Speed Dial Presets
You can quickly make a phone call by using the voice speed dial menu.
1. To enter into the voice speed dial menu, press the (+) Button for 3 seconds and you will hear a mid-toned single beep and a voice prompt saying “Speed dial”.
2. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item.
3. Tap the Center Button to select a voice menu among the followings:
(1) Last number redial
(2) Speed dial 1
(3) Speed dial 2
(4) Speed dial 3
4. To redial the last number called, tap the Center Button when you hear a voice prompt saying “Last number redial”.
5. To call one of the speed dials, tap the Center Button when you hear the voice prompt, “Speed Dial (#)”.
6. If you want to exit the speed dial immediately, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button until you hear a voice prompt saying “Cancel”, and tap the Center Button. If any button is not pressed within 15 seconds, the SRL will exit the voice speed dial menu and go back to stand-by mode.
1. Make sure that you connect the mobile phone and the headset in order to use the speed dial function.
2. Speed dial needs to be setup through the Sena Smartphone App or the Sena Device Manager first.