Installing the Headset (Hard Hat Mount Earmuff Type)
1. Attach the headsets to each side of the hard hat by sliding them into the left and right slots of the hard hat. The headset with the microphone should be mounted on the left side of the hard hat.
2. Organize the cables under the hard hat suspensions.
- If the rubber pad on the inner surface of the bracket-top begins to fray, replace it with the included pad.
- If the Type A Hard Hat Adapters do not fit in the left and right slots of the hard hat, replace them with the Type B Hard Hat Adapters. Refer to the following procedure:
1. Loosen the screws and remove the Type A Hard Hat Adapters and the top covers.
2. Assemble the Type B Hard Hat Adapters and the top covers, and tighten the screws.