The headset can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-toned single beep and the voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two headsets A or B and wait until the intercom connection is automatically established. The two headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the headset will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairing between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served ’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.