There are two ways to check battery level:
1. Visually, with LEDs when powering on.
Battery Level - Visual Method
2. Audible method: Press and hold the Center Button and the (+) Button for 3 more seconds as the system powers on. A prompt will announce the remaining battery level.
Battery Level — Audible Method
- Blinking LEDs alternate from blue to red when battery power is low.
- When the battery is low while in use, you will hear a voice prompt saying “Low battery”.
- When the battery becomes low, you will hear a voice prompt, “Camera off, battery low”. The camera system will shut down soon, but other Bluetooth system will still be available for use.