Connecting the Speaker
Note: Connect the speaker cable to the USB cable’s black connector.
Mounting to Helmet
- The tube swivel mount wheel must be fully tightened after adjusting the camera angle.
- Make sure the tip of the slide switch faces upwards and is parallel to the ground.
- You can use the glued surface mounting plate to attach the clamp unit to the surface of the helmet. Full adhesion is achieved after 24 hours.
Connecting the Wired Microphone
To record your voice more clearly, connect the wired microphone.
- Connect the wired microphone cable to the USB cable’s red connector.
- The camera’s internal microphone automatically turns on when the wired microphone is disconnected.