The Sena Camera App allows you to see a live preview from the camera, manage recorded videos as well as configure the video settings using the built-in WiFi feature on your Prism Tube WiFi. When the Prism Tube WiFi and the Sena Camera App are connected, the Prism Tube WiFi is synchronized with the smartphone’s date and time. To do so, connect your mobile phone with the Prism Tube WiFi by following the instructions provided on the Sena Camera App. You can download
the Sena Camera App for Android and Apple operating systems.
- When the camera is powered on, WiFi is activated on the default settings. If you don’t use WiFi for 3 minutes, WiFi will be terminated automatically.
- The Prism Tube WiFi will be disconnected from the Sena Camera App in the following situations:
- If you do not preview a video for 3 minutes, WiFi will be terminated.
- If you do not use the Sena Camera App for 3 minutes after changing the camera settings, WiFi will be terminated.
- If you do not touch anything for 3 minutes in the camera settings menu, WiFi will be terminated. If you want to reactivate the WiFi after WiFi is terminated, you need to restart the Prism Tube WiFi.