You can set the configuration of the 20S EVO by the voice menu instruction as below.
1. To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold the Jog Dial for 12 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear high tone double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter-clockwise to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item as below.
3. You can enable the feature or execute the command by tapping the Phone Button, or disable the feature by tapping the Jog Dial.
4. If any button is not pressed within 10 seconds, the 20S EVO will exit the configuration and go back to stand-by.
5. If you want to exit the configuration immediately, rotate the Jog Dial until you hear a voice prompt saying “Exit configuration”, and tap the Phone Button.
The voice prompt for each menu item is as below:
|(1) Speed Dial||(10) Eight-way Intercom|
|(2) Audio Multitasking||(11) Voice Prompt|
|(3) Intercom-Audio Overlay Sensitivity||(12) FM Station Guide|
|(4) Navigation App Support||(13) Sidetone|
|(5) Audio Boost||(14) Noise Control|
|(6) Smart Volume Control||(15) Delete all Pairings|
|(7) Motion Sensor Sensitivity||(16) Remote Control Pairing|
|(8) VOX Phone||(17) Universal Intercom Pairing|
|(9) HD Intercom||(18) Exit Configuration|