Assigning Speed Dial
Use the Configuration Setting to assign your speed dial
1. To assign a phone number as a speed dial, rotate the Jog Dial until you hear a voice prompt saying “Speed dial”.
2. Tap the Phone Button, and you will hear a voice prompt saying “Speed dial one” and “Phone connected”.
3. Rotate the Jog Dial to select one of three speed dial numbers and you hear a voice prompt saying “Speed dial (#)”.
4. Call a phone number you want to assign and you will hear a voice prompt saying “Save speed dial (#)”. The phone number is automatically assigned to the selected speed dial number. Then
the phone call will hang up before being connected.
5. To exit the menu, rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise until you hear a voice prompt saying “Cancel”, and tap the Phone Button to confirm. You will then hear a voice prompt
saying “Cancel”. If any button is not pressed within 1 minute, the SMH5-FM will exit the configuration menu and go back to standby mode.
1. After assigning a phone number to one of three speed dials, you can continually assign another phone number to the rest of two speed dials.
2. You can assign phone numbers to speed dials in your PC. Please visit the Sena Bluetooth web site at www.sena.com for more information.