You can start sharing music with an intercom friend using Bluetooth stereo music during a two-way intercom conversation.
1. Enter into a two-way intercom and press and hold the Jog Dial for one second to play music.
2. Press and hold the Jog Dial until you hear triple beeps and you will hear a voice prompt saying “Music sharing on”.
3. To track forward or track back, rotate while pressing down the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise.
4. To terminate music sharing, press and hold the Jog Dial until you hear triple beeps and you will hear a voice prompt saying “Music sharing off”.
1. Audio Multitasking must be enabled to use music sharing.
2. Both you and your intercom friend can remotely control music playback during music sharing such as track forwar d and track back.
3. When you have an incoming call, make a phone call, or hear the turn-byturn
voice instruction of GPS during music sharing, the function will be paused.