Second Mobile Phone Pairing
Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
1. To pair the second mobile phone, press the Jog Dial for 6 seconds until the red LED is rapidly flashing and you hear multiple beeps.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the Phone Button again, then the LED turns to blue flashing and the beeps turn to high toned double beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Second mobile phone
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the 20S EVO in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the 20S EVO is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the 20S EVO saying “Your headset is paired”.
If you have two audio (A2DP) devices connected to your headset then the audio from one device will interrupt the audio from the other device. For example, if you are playing music from the primary mobile phone, then it can be interrupted by playing music from the secondary mobile phone and vice versa.