Second Mobile Phone Pairing - Second Mobile Phone, GPS, and SR10
Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, GPS, or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
1. Press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Tap the (+) Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on the second mobile phone. Select the Sena 10Upad in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that the pairing has completed and the 10Upad is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.