You can set the configuration of the 10Upad by the voice menu instruction described below.
1. To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear high toned double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt,
2. Tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu item as below.
3. You can enable/disable a feature or execute a command by tapping the Center Button.
4. If no button is pressed within 10 seconds, the 10Upad will exit the configuration and go back to stand-by mode.
5. If you want to exit the configuration immediately, tap the (+) Button or the (-) Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Exit configuration”, and tap the Center Button.
The voice prompt for each menu item is as below:
(1) Phone pairing
(2) Second mobile phone pairing
(3) Phone selective pairing
(4) Media selective pairing
(5) Speed dial (14) Delete all pairings
(6) Audio Boost
(7) VOX phone
(8) VOX intercom
(9) HD intercom
(10) Voice prompt
(11) RDS AF setting
(12) FM Station Guide
(13) Noise control
(14) Delete all pairings
(15) Remote control pairing
(16) Universal intercom pairing
(17) Factory reset
(18) Exit configuration