“Seek” is the function that searches from station to station frequencies. To use the “Seek” function, please follow the pr ocedure below:
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise to search up the station dial or counter clockwise to search down the station dial.
2. If the tuner finds a station while searching frequencies, it stops the seek function.
3. To save the current station, press and hold the Jog Dial for 2seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “Preset (#)”.
4. Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise in order to select which preset number you want for that specific station. You can save up to 10 preset stations. (The preset
setting will be canceled in approximately 10 seconds. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”. You can also rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise until you hear “Cancel”. Tap the Jog Dial to confirm cancellation. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”).
5. To save the current station, tap the Jog Dial again. You will then hear a voice prompt saying “Save preset (#)”.
6. To delete the saved station in the preset number, tap the Phone Button. You will then hear a voice prompt saying “Delete preset (#)”.