30K Firmware Version 2.0
Audio Multitasking allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS instructions. The overlaid audio is played in the background with reduced volume whenever there is an intercom conversation and will return to normal volume once the conversation is finished. The Audio Multitasking feature can be configured through the Intercom Audio Overlay Sensitivity and Audio Overlay Volume Management settings.
Audio Multitasking Settings
The Mesh Intercom Audio Multitasking feature is always on.
The Bluetooth Intercom Audio Multitasking (Default: Disabled) setting can be found in the settings menu, accessible through the Sena Device Manager or the Sena Smartphone App.
1. Bluetooth Intercom Audio Multitasking will be activated during two-way intercom conversations with a headset that also supports this feature.
2. HD Intercom will become disabled temporarily when Bluetooth Intercom Audio Multitasking is enabled.
3. For Bluetooth Intercom Audio Multitasking to work properly, you need to power the headset off and on. Please restart the headset.
4. Some GPS devices may not support this feature.
5. Bluetooth Intercom Audio Multitasking has limited usage for iOS devices.
Intercom-Audio Overlay Sensitivity (Default: 3)
The Intercom-Audio Overlay Sensitivity setting can be found in the settings menu, accessible
through Sena Device Manager or Sena Smartphone App. The music, FM radio and GPS volume will be lowered to play in the background if you talk over the intercom while the overlaid audio is playing. You can adjust the intercom sensitivity to activate this background audio mode. Level 1 has the lowest sensitivity and level 5 has the highest sensitivity.
If your voice is not louder than the sensitivity of the selected level, the overlaid audio
will not be lowered.
Audio Overlay Volume Management (Default: Disable)
The Audio Overlay Volume Management setting can be found in the settings menu, accessible through Sena Device Manager or Sena Smartphone App. The music, FM radio and GPS overlaid audio reduces in volume whenever there is an ongoing intercom conversation. If Audio Overlay Volume Management is enabled, the volume level of the overlaid audio will not be reduced during intercom conversation.