1. Turn on the SRL and press the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear high-toned double beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the (+) Button until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SRL in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the SRL is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the SRL saying “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SRL will return to stand-by mode.