Multi-Way Intercom enables conference-call-style conversations with up to three intercom friends at the same time. While multi-way intercom is in progress, mobile phone connection is temporarily disconnected. However, as soon as multi-way intercom terminates, the mobile phone connection will be reestablished.
Starting Three-way Intercom
1. You (A) need to be paired with two other friends (B & C) for three way conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group.
3. You (A) can call the second intercom friend (C) by double tapping the Center Button, or the second intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
Starting Four-way Intercom
With three intercom friends connected, a new participant (D) can make it a four-way intercom conference by making an intercom call to either (B) or (C).
Ending Multi-Way Intercom
You can completely terminate the conference intercom or just disconnect an intercom connection with one of your active intercom friends.
1. Press and hold the Center Button for 1 second until you hear a beep to terminate all intercom connections.
2. Tap the Center Button to disconnect from your first intercom friend. Double tap the Center Button to disconnect from your second intercom friend.