Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. When you have an incoming call, simply tap the (+) Button to answer
2. You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any
word of your choice if VOX Phone is enabled, unless you are
connected to intercom.
3. To end a call, press the (+) Button for 2 seconds, or wait for the
called person to end the call.
4. To reject a call, press the (-) Button for 2 seconds while the phone
5. There are several ways to make a phone call:
• Enter numbers on your mobile phone’s keypad and make a call.
Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
• In stand-by mode, press the (+) Button for 3 seconds, to activate
the voice dialing of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing
function must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your
mobile phone manual for further instruction.
• To redial the last number, press and hold the (-) Button for
3 seconds in stand-by mode until you hear a high tone single beep.
You will hear a voice prompt, “Last number redial”.