Passenger Headset overiding Driver Headset for navigation

Comentarios

2 comentarios

• Comentario oficial
    Alex - Sena Support
    Alex - Sena Support

Hi HW

It seems that the issue you're facing might be related to the Bluetooth chipset on the BMW multimedia system recognizing the paired devices in the order they were initially connected. To address this, I recommend performing a fault reset on both of your devices and also forgetting the Bluetooth pairing on your BMW bike.

Once you've completed this step, proceed to re-pair the devices in the desired order. Doing so should resolve the issue, as Bluetooth pairings are generally established on a first-come, first-served basis. After successfully pairing, ensure you check the settings on your BMW system to confirm that the driver's device is correctly assigned to the driver and the passenger's device is assigned to the passenger.

I want to note that while we don't have access to a BMW for testing, my advice is based on my experience testing similar scenarios, especially with Harley Davidson bike TFT systems.

Additionally, regarding the sound level concern, I recommend checking whether you have audio multi-tasking enabled on your Sena device through the Sena Motorcycle App.

If you encounter any further challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.

• HW
    HW

Thanks so much!!

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.