Hi guys! I am considering getting a Sena device to use as a kart to pit intercom solution with my son. I wanted to validate with you guys what I've gathered so far.
- basically i want an intercom so I could talk to my son from the pit as he is doing laps.
- kart tracks are usually around 1.2km long. So the raidus should be roughly less than half that. A device with half a km range should be ok,
- I need something removable as intercoms are generally not allowed during official races.
Based on the product descriptions, the SF2 seems to be a fit.
- Is this the cheapest solution for my application?
- By intercom... this means, no phonecalls or smartphones required right?
- Do I need 2 devices? Or can the SF2 to do intercom with any bluetooth devices...ie. can i talk to him using my iphone from the pits?
Thanks in advance!