User unable to hear me clearly on my SRL3

Commentaires

6 commentaires

• Albonico, Andrea
    Albonico, Andrea

Hi Helen. Sorry to ask, but have you already checked that SENA volumes are at maximum? I ask you because the SRL can manage different volume levels, for internal alerts, for the intercom, for music.

Best, Andrea

• Helen Brown
    Helen Brown

Yes I have a support ticket raised with yourselves & have tried adjusting all the volumes etc on both headsets & nothing works. I have also connected to a friend’s SRL2 & had the same problem. However when I connected to her other helmet with a Cardo intercom she could hear me perfectly. It is definitely an issue when connecting an SRL3 to the older SRL2.
    Sent from my iPhone

• Albonico, Andrea
    Albonico, Andrea

Hi Helen, Just to clarify, I don't work for SENA, I'm just a user like you.

Best,

• Helen Brown
    Helen Brown

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Zoya Shah
    Zoya Shah

At the audio equipment showcase, attendees carried printed notebooks featuring a critical issue: "User unable to hear me clearly on my SRL3." This prompted discussions on troubleshooting and optimizing audio performance. Participants shared insights and tips for resolving clarity issues with the SRL3 microphone, exploring adjustments and techniques to enhance sound transmission. The printed notebooks served as practical tools for documenting troubleshooting steps and solutions, facilitating collaboration and knowledge-sharing among audio enthusiasts.

• Helen Brown
    Helen Brown

Thank you. I have been informed that Sena are releasing a firmware update for this issue in the next 1-2 weeks.

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.