new firmware for HJC smart 50B (Sena 50r)

Commentaires

9 commentaires

• Commentaire officiel
    Alex - Sena Support
    Alex - Sena Support

Hello!

Unfortunately, firmware updates are carried out at the request of HJC and any SENA partner. We don't roll out updates until we're instructed to do so on their behalf.

I also just checked, and 1.0 is indeed the most recent update still available since 2022.

• Ralf Nullmeier
    Ralf Nullmeier

Hello!

Who should I contact so that we can get an update?

• Zoya Shah
    Zoya Shah

Update your HJC Smart 50B (Sena 50R) with the latest firmware, available exclusively at Jumbo Electronics UAE. Our specialized team provides support for firmware updates, ensuring enhanced functionality and compatibility with your device. Stay up-to-date with the newest features and improvements, optimizing your riding experience with the HJC Smart 50B. Trust Jumbo Electronics UAE to assist you in updating your firmware and unlocking the full potential of your Sena 50R communication system.

• Ralf Nullmeier
    Ralf Nullmeier

Alex-Sena-Support

Hello Alex,

Who should I contact so that we can get an update?

• Marc Göing
    Marc Göing

I ask HJC for a update an the answer is that they are not in charge. Here is what they wrote:

Hey Marc,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding but we do not control when there is an update on these units.

SENA will be in charge of when there will be new versions or updates.

Please check this website to see if there are any updates for your headset.

https://oem.sena.com/hjc/

Matthew

I would like to see an answer to the problem.

• Ralf Nullmeier
    Ralf Nullmeier

Ping - Pong    :-(

• Ralf Nullmeier
    Ralf Nullmeier

Thats the answer from SENA:

Hello,

Unfortunately, if HJC hasn't submitted any request for firmware updates then we do not produce any..as the device made for HJC are made with their specific requirements. 

Marc Göing Anatolii for your Info   :-(

• Marc Göing
    Marc Göing

Thank you for the information.
    Since yesterday I have been in contact with Sena Europa. Will see what they have to say, looks like that the customer stay in the rain. I think that is a weird customer relationship that is going on here.
    Marc

• Robert Paszko
    Robert Paszko

If you don't know what it's about, it's about money. 

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.