I had this connected in the past, as I recall, but I cannot recall how I did it. I am trying the directions per the SMH10R using multipoint pairing, but no matter what order I try, or simultaneously, I cannot get it to work. I get one, or the other to connect. Anyone have this process down?
Dwayne A. Hopkins
Well, figured it out again. Here it is:
1) Delete all pairings in Zumo and SMH10R.
2) Ensure only the Zumo and SMH10R are on. Pair the Zumo to the headset with Phone Pairing.
3) Uncheck Media Pairing on the Zumo for the SMH10R, then uncheck Bluetooth to turn off Bluetooth on the Zumo.
4) Turn on the SR10, set to pair for Bluetooth headset pairing (red/blue alternate flashing). Pair to SMH10R with Multipoint Pairing.
5)Turn on Zumo Bluetooth. If the Zumo does not automatically connect to the SMH10R, check the Phone/Navigation box for the SMH10R pairing.
When you shut everything off, to reconnect follow these steps:
1) Turn on the SMH10R
2) Turn on the Zumo, If it does not automatically connect to the SMH10R, check the Phone/Navigation box for the SMH10R pairing.
3) Turn on the SR10, it should automatically connect.
There may be other ways to do it, this works for me.