Sena 50S Audio Issues

Commenti

38 commenti

• Julian Studer
    Julian Studer

Just bought it as well 500EUR and deeply disappointed about the volume, also had the 20S and I bought the 50s only to have a better sound quality when I listen to music but so far its a big fail... 

I have not seen or found any solution for this

• Julian Studer
    Julian Studer

I would just propopse everyone to send a support email to them with the link of this page, I just did

• Billy Gravel
    Billy Gravel

I am so disappointed with my purchase, since last year I wanted to replace my old Cardo for the newest one.

My friends wanted to go with Sena saying that it was wonderful... unfortunately I am very disappointed with the audio quality and the maximum volume.

Listening to the FM radio in top of 90 Km/h is almost impossible. 
    a little bit worse via music from the phone but I should have listened to myself and then gone with a cardo.

I read some posts here that date back to 2020 so I have very little hope of seeing an update to fix this.

I might keep my sena for the ease of talking with my friends, but it might be the last one my next one will be a cardo again.

• Haroldo Filho
    Haroldo Filho

It's my 3rd Sena, and last. I can't wait to get rid of this f-ing thing. Support from Sena is completely tone deaf, probably because the device is designed this way and there is nothing they can do. I'll move our riding group to Cardo next time we update our devices

• Billy Gravel
    Billy Gravel

same thing for me! Next time I'll listen to myself and then go for something good.

Luckily I didn't pay full price for the product!

• Carlo Dizazzo
    Carlo Dizazzo

I’m so pissed. Just bought the 50s Harman Kardon and the music volume is shite!!!! Returning it and buying the Cardo

• Tom Hoyt
    Tom Hoyt

I have the 50s and am experiencing same problems with volume not being as loud as my older 20s.  The "Audio boost" and "HD Speaker" is grayed out.  Can that be part of the problem?

• İsmail akif Yücel
    İsmail akif Yücel

İ have same problems, 60km after nusic and radio stopped and again playing

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.