Does sena pi retain intercom pairing?

Commenti

4 commenti

• Sena Marketing
    Sena Marketing

Hi Ken. Yes, the Pi remembers which headsets it's paired to unless the "Delete All Pairing" option in the Configuration Menu is executed or if a Factory Reset is performed. You can reconnect to the last headset the Pi was paired to by holding down the Minus (-) Button for 1 second.

• Theodore Bell
    Theodore Bell

We have tried this (pushing 1 second after pairing and turning off) several times.  Pushing for 1 second never works for us.  

We must push for 5 seconds, and go through the full pairing process to get our two Sena PI headsets to connect for comms.  (We do not connect our Sena PI's to our phones (iPhone 13 Pro, with latest iOS), as my wife's Sena PI will just start  playing Music - can not get it to stop.)

• Sena Marketing
    Sena Marketing

Theodore Bell As that is the case, we recommend performing a Factory Reset on both headsets and make sure that the firmware on both of them is up to date then pair them together again to make sure that they connect to each other properly.

• Theodore Bell
    Theodore Bell

I received an e-mail from Sena tech support a couple of weeks ago and was told to try a "Factory Reset".  (I had already checked the firmware, and it was up-to-date.)  The Factory Reset did fix the problem of being able to push just once to connect two headsets in intercom mode.  So our Pi's working.  We are now very happy with our Pi's.  Thanks.

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.