• Segue 0 utenti
  • Seguito da 0 utenti
  • Voti 0
  • Abbonamenti 2

Panoramica attività

Ultima attività di Francis Duyck
  • Francis Duyck

Francis Duyck ha commentato,

It also occurred to me as a possibilty.  But the Zümo just continues to give instructions as normal. When the radio does not come back on, the 10U can no longer be operated from the remote control....

• Francis Duyck

Euh, ... am I just talking to myself here ? From my local dealer I get more information than here :-(((This is what he received from the local guy from Sena : --Thank you for your message.I checked...

• Francis Duyck

Can I do anything more specific ?  Reproducing is not a problem, it happens all the time both on the road as in simulation mode.Are other details needed ? Is this issue being watched ?  Regards Fra...

• Francis Duyck

Hi, I have been doing some more testing ... Yes this happens EVERY time and ALL the time !  This morning I had to restart the 10U three times on just a 45 minutes ride. It can even be produced not ...

• Francis Duyck

Thank you for your reply and intention of opening a 10U forum. Off course I did even several resets on all connected items, to no success. I have posted more details in the new 10U forum. Tnx Francis

• Francis Duyck

Francis Duyck ha creato un post,

FM radio stops working

Hi, I try to connect a 10U, a Zümo 590LM, an iPhone6 and another 10U and do not succeed in doing so. I can connect the 10U to the Zümo and have gps instructions sent to my head set. I can connect t...

• Francis Duyck

Hi,  I have mine for a couple of days.  It looks nice, but I'm still strugling with the settings.FM radio falls out after an undeifined amount of time.  Impossible to put it back on.  It keeps on s...