Seek and Save Radio Stations
Seek and Save
“Seek” is the function that searches for station to station frequencies. To use the “Seek” function, please follow the pr ocedure below:
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise to search down or up the station dial.
2. If the tuner finds a station while searching frequencies, it stops the seek function.
3. To save the current station, press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a voice prompt, “Preset (#)”.
4. Rotate the Jog Dial in order to select which preset number you want for that specific station. You can save up to 10 preset stations. (You may cancel the preset operation by waiting approximately 10 seconds. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”. You can also rotate the Jog Dial until you hear “Cancel”. Tap the Jog Dial to confirm cancellation. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”.)
5. To save the current station, tap the Jog Dial again. You will then hear a voice prompt, “Save preset (#)”.
6. To delete the saved station in the preset number, tap the Phone Button. You will then hear a voice prompt, “Delete preset (#)”.