You may make a three-way Universal Intercom connection with two SF4s and one non-Sena Bluetooth headset. If the intercom connection is made, all headsets connected cannot use the mobile phone call function since the connection between the headset and the phone is disconnected temporarily. If you disconnect the intercom call, the mobile phone connection is made again automatically so that you can use a mobile phone call function.
1. You (A) need to be paired with a non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) and another SF4 headset (C) for the three-way conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B). The non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) may also start an intercom call with you (A).
3. The other SF4 (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
4. Now you (A), non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B), and the other SF4 (C) are having a three-way conference intercom.
5. You may disconnect three-way Universal Intercom using the same way as you do in normal three-way intercom. Please refer to section 8.2.2, “Ending Three-way Intercom”.