Please follow these steps to install the Device Manager for your Sena Partner device.
Step 1: Find the Sena Partner Brand of your device and click on the link
- AGV - Sena Device Manager
- BMW Fit-For-All Device Manager
- Caberg Device Manager
- Cycle Gear Device Manager
- Harley-Davidson - Boom Audio Device Manager
- HJC Device Manager
- Icon - Sena Device Manager
- Klim Device Manager
- Louis - Sena Device Manager
- LS2 Device Manager
- Nexx Device Manager
- Nolangroup N-Com Device Manager
- Polaris Device Manager
- Schuberth Device Manager
- Shoei - Sena Device Manager
Once you're on the Sena Partner page, choose either the Windows (32 or the 64-bit version, visit this site if you need help finding out: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq) or Mac.
When ready, find the DEVICE MANAGER section on the page and click on the appropriate link to download the Device Manager compatible with your Operating System.
Step 2: Install
Once you download, click on the installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Step 3: Connect your device.
Once you've installed the Device Manager, please do the following:
- Open the Sena Device Manager
- Use the USB cable included with your Sena device to connect it with your computer.
- Follow the prompts to connect your device.
If you're having trouble getting your device recognized by the Device Manager, please select the link below appropriate for your Operating System to troubleshoot your installation of the Sena Device Manager
PS. If you need to/prefer to open this article on your mobile device, please scan this QR code.